Foul Territory

A sports blog with no specific focus, though I like wrestling and baseball

1.31.2005

Welcome to Foul Territory

My blogging universe has just expanded by one. I found myself often wanting to post on sports topics, but fearing it wouldn't be that interesting to most of the regular readers of The Life and Times of Andy Vogel. As such, I've created Foul Territory to allow me to go on endlessly about sports for mostly my own enjoyment. Thankfully, I'm not trying to make a living by blogging, since those sorts of bloggers can identify with this statement from Steven Goldman, "I had writer's block once. It was the worst 20 minutes of my life." Reading that made me think I'm not cut out to be a full time writer, but I do want to have the chance to talk about whatever sports news has caught my fancy that day. I will be reposting any of my sports topics from my regular blog here, backdated to the actual day of posting, so feel free to look back and see what I've already done while you wait for new posts.
Andy, 5:20 PM